Here are some common questions and answers to guide you on your healing journey:
Why Choose Our Products*?
- Multiple ingredients in multiple potencies: Our products utilize multiple HPUS** ingredients in multiple powerful potencies. This gives the body numerous choices of ingredients and potencies, allowing it to use exactly what it needs.
- Pure water base: Our oral spray products are taste-free in a pure water base, making it easier for taste-sensitive children or adults to take our medicine.
- Unique spray delivery system: Our oral-spray bottles offer easy and convenient spray dosing. This delivery method eliminates the need for dropper bottles or tiny tablets, and can be used as easily and discreetly as a spray breath freshener.
- Safe, all-natural topical products: We make topical products, too! King Bio now manufactures all-natural topical formulas using homeopathic ingredients in a base of safe, all-natural essential oil(s).
- Manufactured using current Good Manufacturing Practices, regulated by the FDA.
What is Homeopathy?
- See our “About Homeopathy” section.
Does homeopathy cause any harmful or toxic side effects or adverse reactions?
- Homeopathic medicine has no known harmful or toxic side effects.
- For more information on homeopathy and how it works, click here.
- Historically, homeopaths noticed that some patients experienced a temporary worsening of their symptoms after taking a homeopathic remedy. Then, they got better than they had been prior to the illness. Homeopaths called this phenomenon a “healing crisis.” They felt it was a good sign that the body was responding to the remedy and detoxifying.
- In Dr. Frank King’s clinical experience, this happened to a small percentage (15%) of people, but may happen more frequently in those with a history of toxicity, hypersensitivity and/or allergic reactions.
- In cases of serious disease, always work with your health care professional.
Should I take these medicines with other medications my doctor has prescribed? Will I be able to reduce or eliminate my current medications?
- Please continue taking your prescription medications and ask your healthcare practitioner before using our products along with other prescription medications. Work with your doctor on any changes to your health regime. Our formulas are intended to complement, not replace, medications for serious health conditions.
Are your products safe to take while pregnant?
- All over-the-counter products must carry warnings for pregnant or nursing mothers. We advise working with your health care practitioner.
Are your products safe for children?
- We recommend you consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using our products in children.
Are your products really taste-free and/or odorless?
- Our formulas are based in pure water, so most people say so, however, a few people have noticed a faint or mild taste with some formulas.
Do your products contain animal ingredients?
- Some homeopathic ingredients do originate from animal products (Apis mellifica, or honey bee, for example). If this is a concern to you, we can provide a list of our vegan and vegetarian products upon request.
Why would you use a toxic ingredient like lead in your products?
- Homeopathy works on the principle of “like cures like.” For example, Allium cepa (red onion) often causes symptoms of red, watering eyes (think of the symptoms from chopping an onion). However, after being prepared homeopathically, Allium cepa helps people with those symptoms (including allergies, colds, or hay fever) find relief safely and without harmful side effects.
- Lead, in Latin, is Plumbum metallicum. In concentration, lead causes health problems. Used as homeopathic medicine, Plumbum helps relieve the symptoms of lead toxicity.
- The same is true for every toxin used in homeopathic medicine, from Rhus toxicodendron (poison ivy) to Apis mellifica (honey bee).
- In other words, homeopathic, ultradiluted and potentized “toxins” are so infinitesimally small that they are nontoxic. The body “recognizes” them on an energetic level, and is able to respond and overcome the health problem. Homeopathy provides just enough medicine to help the body, but not enough to cause any unwanted negative side effects.
What is the dose?
- Always follow the product label for dosage instructions.
How do I take a dose?
- Taking a dose of our oral spray medicine is easy!
- Just spray the dose directly into the mouth.
- Allow the spray to absorb or just swallow it naturally.
How long should I wait before or after eating to take a remedy?
- Our products may be taken anytime, anywhere, before, during, or after eating, as long as you follow the directions on the product label.
How many products may I take at one time?
- Three to four: Dr. King recommends taking up to four products at one time. A good place to start might be your top three symptoms suggested from taking Dr. King’s Whole Person Appraisal. Because our formulas are so broad-spectrum, using a formula to work on one health issue may also relieve other symptoms that you never realized could have been connected.
How long should I wait before taking a different formula?
- If you are taking multiple remedies at one time and not getting as complete results as you would like, try taking the formulas about 10 minutes apart to see if the results improve.
How long do you have to wait after taking the medicine to eat or drink?
- For the Candida formula, Dr. King’s Aquaflora High Potency 9, we recommend taking it on an empty stomach. You could eat breakfast 15 to 20 minutes later.
- Many people prefer to take our other products between meals, but the formulas may be taken anytime, anywhere, with or without food and drink. For most of our medicines, there is no need to wait a period of time before eating or drinking.
Is it all right to take probiotics or enzymes supplements with High Potency 9?
- Absolutely! We encourage taking probiotics or enzymes supplements with High Potency 9.
- Dr. King’s complementary Aquaflora products, Enzyme Restoration, Probiotic Restoration and Heavy Metal Detox may also help for holistic Candida control.
- We also offer the Candida Control Kit, which combines powerful Candida medicines with the practical knowledge found in Dr. King’s new book, The Healing Revolution.
Where can I find clinical trials?
- Each homeopathic ingredient is based on sophisticated and exhaustive clinical trials called “provings,” which are scientific research procedures that have been conducted for more than 200 years. Homeopathic physicians were the first doctors to ever conduct double-blind, placebo-controlled experiments, and they established the first medical association in the United States. At the turn of the twentieth century, there were 22 homeopathic medical schools and 100 homeopathic hospitals in the U.S. treating thousands of patients. There are still many homeopathic hositals in Europe, and homeopathic medicine is now covered by the Swiss national health plan. This ruling happened in 2006 after the Swiss government conducted an extensive, multi-year study, which concluded that homeopathic medicine is extremely cost-effective and safe.
- The FDA recognizes the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS**), which includes the list of about 1,300 ingredients allowable for use. Hundreds of modern homeopathic research studies and clinical trials exist.
The following questions are for our pet products only …
The pet product directions say to put the medicine in the water bowl, but into what size bowl?
Any size water bowl is fine. Follow the directions on the carton or bottle. Your pet will drink according to its needs and weight and get the dosage it needs.
How long should I keep my pet on the product?
Usually pet owners use one entire bottle of product and then decide whether to continue or not.
Follow the directions on the product label and watch for the symptoms to subside. When your pet is free of symptoms, you may try stopping the medicine. Keep close watch to see if the symptoms return.
How long will it take for my online order to arrive?
|East Coast:||3-5 business days|
|Midwest:||5-7 business days|
|West Coast:||7-10 business days|
**Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States